Advanced Training 15092
Winter School "Database Implementation Techniques"
( Feb 22 – Feb 27, 2015 )
- Goetz Graefe (HP Labs - Madison, US)
- Heike Clemens (for administrative matters)
Database query processing, transaction processing, concurrency control, logging, recovery, replication, cloud data management, hardware support, non-volatile memory, column stores, indexing, compression, parallelism, versioning, high availability, resource management, thread and process management, stream processing, key-value stores, graph storage and retrieval, integration of databases and file systems, more – subject to change.
Recent graduates starting their research or career in data management software, with 2-3 courses or experience in database management and cloud data management; limited by the venue to less than 30 people – event registration with the organizers.
Free participation – participants pay their transportation as well as room and board at Dagstuhl.
February 23-27, 2015 (arrive on February 22 after 3pm; depart on February 27 at noon or after lunch; no late arrivals or early departures; lectures 2/23 8:45am – 2/27 12n).
- Advanced Training 16323: Sommerschule "Data Management Techniques" (2016-08-07 - 2016-08-12) (Details)
- Advanced Training 17333: Sommerschule "Data Management Techniques" (2017-08-13 - 2017-08-18) (Details)
- Advanced Training 19123: Summer School "Data Management Techniques" (2019-03-17 - 2019-03-21) (Details)
- Advanced Training 22253: Summer School "Data Management Techniques" (2022-06-19 - 2022-06-23) (Details)
- Advanced Training 23283: Summer School "Data Management Techniques" (2023-07-09 - 2023-07-13) (Details)