Industrial Curatory Board
Established at the beginning of 2003, the Industrial Curatory Board provides an excellent foundation for improving communication and the exchange of information with research departments and development laboratories in industry. It has the task of securing the acceptance of the Center by government authorities and industry and, being a promotional organization, expanding the Center’s economic base.
The members of the Industrial Curatory Board are appointed by the Supervisory Board for a term of four years and can serve a second term.
- Dr. Tim Harris, Amazon - Cambridge, GB
- Dr Jaroslaw Kutylowski, DeepL - Köln
- Dr. Christof Leng, Google
- Dr.-Ing. Andreas Wierse, SICOS BW GmbH - Stuttgart, DE
- Dr. Thomas Ziegert, SAP Research - Darmstadt, DE
For questions and comments according to the Industrial Curatory Board please contact: