Dr. Andreas Dolzmann
Field of Duties
- Scientific Staff member
- Head of divison "Seminars and Workshops"
- Head of Dagstuhl Office in Saarbruecken
Andreas Dolzmann studied Computer Science at the University of Passau. After graduating as "Diplominformatiker" (comparable to Master of Science in Computer Science) in 1995, he worked as a scientific assistant for the Chair of Computer Algebra, and he successfully defended his PhD thesis titled "Applicable Real Quantifier Elimination" in 2000. He continued working as a research assistant at the University of Passau until 2006, when he habilitated with his thesis titled "Integrated Quantifier Elimination". He continued his research at the University of Passau as an assistant professor until 2009.
Since 2010, Andreas Dolzmann has been a member of Schloss Dagstuhl’s scientific staff. He was named head of the Dagstuhl Office in 2018 and has been in charge of the „Seminars and Workshops“ division since 2021.
Selected Research Conbtribution
Almost all of my publications can be found on dblp.
- REDLOG Team; computer algebra meets computer logic; An extension of the computer algebra system REDUCE for working with first-order logic.
- Marek Kosta, Thomas Sturm, Andreas Dolzmann; Better answers to real questions; J. Symb. Comput; 74: 255-275 (2016).
- Andreas Dolzmann, Andreas Seidl, Thomas Sturm; Efficient projection orders for CAD; Jaime Gutierrez, editor, Proceedings of the ISSAC 2004; pages 111-118; Santander, Spain; July 2004; ACM Press, New York, 2004.
- Andreas Dolzmann, Thomas Sturm; Parametric systems of linear congruences; V. G. Ganzha, E. W. Mayr, and E. V. Vorozhtsov, editors; Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing. Proceedings of the CASC 2001; pages 149-166; Springer, Berlin, 2001.
- Andreas Dolzmann, Thomas Sturm; Simplification of quantifier-free formulae over ordered fields; J. Symb. Comput; 24(2):209-231; August 1997.
Dr. Andreas Dolzmann
Head of division "Seminars and Workshops"
Contact Seminar Proposals
Contact Dagstuhl Seminars
Contact Summer School
Geschäftsstelle Schloss Dagstuhl
Universität des Saarlandes
Campus E1 1, Räume U13-U24
66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
+49 6871 / 905 204