Scientific Advisory Board
At the beginning of 2003, the Center established a highly select Scientific Advisory Board whose members are leading specialists in their respective fields for the purpose of providing quality assurance. The purpose of the Board is to lend critical support in the management of the Center with regard to its scientific orientation and the user orientation of its service offerings, and in fundamental decisions pertaining to the Center’s continued development.
The Board states its position to the Supervisory Board concerning the proposed program budget, evaluates the expenditure report with regard to the achievement of structural objectives, and conducts the audits required by the Evaluation Senate Committee (SAE) of the Leibniz Association between each two consecutive major evaluations which are done every 7 years.
The members of the Scientific Advisory Board are appointed by the Supervisory Board for a term of four years and can serve a second term.
- Prof. Dr. Christel Baier, TU Dresden, DE – Chair
- Prof. Dr. Anja Feldmann, MPI für Informatik - Saarbrücken, DE
- Prof. Dr. Joost-Pieter Katoen, RWTH Aachen, DE
- Prof. Dr. Laurent Romary, INRIA - Paris, FR
- Prof. Alistair Sinclair, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, US
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Lothar Thiele, ETH Zürich, CH
For questions and comments according to the Scientific Advisory Board please contact: