Dagstuhl Seminar Wiki
- Dagstuhl Seminar Wiki (Use personal credentials as created in DOOR to log in)
- Exploiting load testing and profiling for Performance Antipattern Detection : article - Trubiani, Catia; Bran, Alexander; Hoorn, Andre van; Avritzer, Alberto; Knoche, Holger - Amsterdam : Elsevier, 2018. - pp. 329-345 - (Information and Software Technology ; 95. 2018).
- Feedback from Operations to Software Development : A DevOps Perspective on Runtime Metrics and Logs : article in International Workshop on Software Engineering Aspects of Continuous Development and New Paradigms of Software Production and Deployment - Cito, Jürgen; Wettinger, Johannes; Lwakatare, Lucy Ellen; Borg, Markus; Li, Fei - Berlin : Springer, 2019. - pp. 184-195 - (Lecture notes in computer science ; 11350 : article).
- How is Performance Addressed in DevOps? : article in ICPE '19 Proceedings of the 2019 ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering - Bezemer, Cor-Paul; Eismann, Simon; Ferme, Vincenzo; Grohmann, Johannes; Shang, Weiyi; Villavicencio, Monica; Walter, Jürgen; Willnecker, Felix; Hoorn, Andre van; Jamshidi, Pooyan; Heinrich, Robert - New York : ACM, 2019. - Pages 45-50.
- Performance Engineering for Microservices : Research Challenges and Directions : article in ICPE '17 Companion Proceedings of the 8th ACM/SPEC on International Conference on Performance Engineering Companion : pp. 223-226 - Heinrich, Robert; Knoche, Holger; Li, Fei (Wien); Lwakatare, Lucy Ellen; Wettinger, Johannes; Schulte, Stefan; Pahl, Claus; Hoorn, Andre van - New York : ACM, 2017 - (ICPE '17 Companion Proceedings of the 8th ACM/SPEC on International Conference on Performance Engineering Companion ; article : pp. 223-226).
- Software Performance Engineering in the DevOps World - Hoorn, Andre van; Jamshidi, Pooyan; Leitner, Philipp; Weber, Ingo M. - Cornell University : arXiv.org, 2017. - 49 S..
This GI-Dagstuhl Seminar addresses the problem of performance-aware DevOps. Both, DevOps and performance engineering have been growing trends over the past one to two years, in no small part due to the rise in importance of identifying performance anomalies in the operations (Ops) of cloud and big data systems and feeding these back to the development (Dev). However, so far, the research community has treated software engineering, performance engineering, and cloud computing mostly as individual research areas. We aim to identify cross-community collaboration, and to set the path for long-lasting collaborations towards performance-aware DevOps.
The main goal of the GI-Dagstuhl Seminar is to bring together young researchers (PhD students in a later stage of their PhD, as well as PostDocs or Junior Professors) in the areas of (i) software engineering, (ii) performance engineering, and (iii) cloud computing and big data to present their current research projects, to exchange experience and expertise, to discuss research challenges, and to develop ideas for future collaborations:
- This seminar will provide a joint forum for participants coming from different research.
- The participants will learn about the newest developments in their own as well as adjacent research areas.
- This seminar will foster interaction among the participants and establish collaborations between the researchers towards joint research projects.
- Alberto Avritzer (Sonatype, Inc., US) [dblp]
- Oliver Beck (SAP SE - Walldorf, DE) [dblp]
- Cor-Paul Bezemer (Queen's University - Kingston, CA) [dblp]
- Markus Borg (SICS Swedish ICT AB, SE) [dblp]
- Lubomir Bulej (Charles University - Prague, CZ) [dblp]
- Jürgen Cito (Universität Zürich, CH) [dblp]
- Georgiana Copil (TU Wien, AT) [dblp]
- Robert Heinrich (KIT - Karlsruher Institut für Technologie, DE) [dblp]
- Vojtech Horky (Charles University - Prague, CZ) [dblp]
- Pooyan Jamshidi (Imperial College London, GB) [dblp]
- Zhen Ming (Jack) Jiang (York University - Toronto, CA) [dblp]
- Cristian Klein (University of Umeå, SE) [dblp]
- Holger Knoche (Universität Kiel, DE) [dblp]
- Philipp Leitner (Universität Zürich, CH) [dblp]
- Fei Li (Siemens AG - Wien, AT) [dblp]
- Lucy Ellen Lwakatare (University of Oulu, FI) [dblp]
- Dusica Marijan (Simula Research Laboratory - Lysaker, NO) [dblp]
- Claus Pahl (Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, IT) [dblp]
- Stefan Schulte (TU Wien, AT) [dblp]
- Weiyi (Ian) Shang (Concordia University - Montreal, CA) [dblp]
- Catia Trubiani (Gran Sasso Science Institute, IT) [dblp]
- André van Hoorn (Universität Stuttgart, DE) [dblp]
- Jürgen Walter (Universität Würzburg, DE) [dblp]
- Ingo Weber (Data61 / NICTA - Sydney, AU) [dblp]
- Johannes Wettinger (Universität Stuttgart, DE) [dblp]
- Felix Willnecker (fortiss GmbH - München, DE) [dblp]