Applications for Dagstuhl Seminars and Dagstuhl Perspectives Workshops can be submitted twice a year via our electronic application system DOSA. The deadlines are the following:
- April 15 of each year – the DOSA application system opens, in general, around April 1 of that year
- November 1 of each year – the DOSA application system opens, in general, around October 15 of that year
As the application phase starts, DOSA's website will contain the following information:
- Time-period containing the seminar slots that are to be filled in this application round.
- Important dates and deadlines for the submission process: While the above mentioned deadlines (15 April / 1 November) for submission of the metadata (Part A) are fixed, the deadline for the submission of the application text (Part B), invitee list (Part C), and organizer CV's (Part D) are usually about a week after the first deadline. The proposed seminar dates (Part E) can be edited substantially longer.
- Possible further technical details
Please enter the proposal metadata (Part A) and the proposed seminar dates (Part E) using the forms of DOSA; please upload the proposal text (Part B) and organizer CV's as PDF-files via DOSA; and finally please upload the invitee list (Part C) as CSV-file (UTF-8 encoded). For details regarding the proposal parts, please visit "Composition of a Proposal".