LITES publishes original articles on all aspects of embedded computer systems according to the principles of OpenAccess. The journal is published by the European Design and Automation Association (EDAA) \ EMbedded Systems Special Interest Group (EMSIG) and Schloss Dagstuhl -- Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik GmbH, Dagstuhl Publishing.
LITES aims at efficient reviewing procedures to ensure that articles are published within one year of submission. All LITES editors and reviewers respect the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) Code of Conduct for Journal Editors/Journal Publishers (see http://publicationethics.org). LITES will be published in one volume with 4 issues per year and is permanently open for submission.
All articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Germany license (CC BY 3.0 DE), i.e., the authors retain their copyright (see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/de/deed.en).
LITES web portal
Please visit the LITES web portal for more details and full access to all articles.
Most recent articles in LITES
- Mingsong Lv, Nan Guan, Wang Yi, Jan Reineke, Reinhard Wilhelm. A Survey on Static Cache Analysis for Real-Time Systems. LITES, 3(1): 05:1-05:48, 2016-06-29. doi:10.4230/LITES-v003-i001-a005
- Joël Goossens, Pascal Richard. Optimal Scheduling of Periodic Gang Tasks. LITES, 3(1): 04:1-04:18, 2016-06-29. doi:10.4230/LITES-v003-i001-a004
- Matthieu Moy, Claude Helmstetter, Tayeb Bouhadiba, Florence Maraninchi. Modeling Power Consumption and Temperature in TLM Models. LITES, 3(1): 03:1-03:29, 2016-06-29. doi:10.4230/LITES-v003-i001-a003
- Risat Mahmud Pathan. Real-Time Scheduling on Uni- and Multiprocessors based on Priority Promotions. LITES, 3(1): 02:1-02:29, 2016-06-10. doi:10.4230/LITES-v003-i001-a002
- Christina Houben, Sebastian Houben. Programming Language Constructs Supporting Fault Tolerance. LITES, 3(1): 01:1-01:20, 2016-06-10. doi:10.4230/LITES-v003-i001-a001
LITES is generously sponsored by the following organizations: