LIPIcs–Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics is a series of high-quality conference proceedings across all fields in informatics established in cooperation with Schloss Dagstuhl –Leibniz Center for Informatics.
LIPIcs volumes are peer-reviewed and published according to the principle of OpenAccess, i.e., they are available online and free of charge. Schloss Dagstuhl institutes an Editorial Board to assure the high scientific quality of the series by overseeing the selection of the conferences to be included.
For detailed information, please refer to the announcement of the series.
LIPIcs is published on DROPS (Dagstuhl Research Online Publication Server). Technical and adminstrative details can be found on the DROPS webpages.
Please visit the LIPIcs webportal to access the available volumes of LIPIcs.
An overview of the conference whose proceedings are published in LIPIcs is available here: Which conferences are included in LIPIcs?
- We charge an article-processing charge (APC) of currenty 15 EUR (net) to the editors of a volume. There are no submission fees for submitting a paper.
- Each volume is published on our publication server DROPS (http://drops.dagstuhl.de).
- Each article is published under a Creative Commons CC BY license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). The authors retain their copyright.
- Each volumes is assigned an ISBN.
- Each article is assigned a DOI and a URN.
- The digital archiving of each volume is done in cooperation with the Deutsche Nationalbibliothek/German National Library (http://www.dnb.de).
- Vol. 45: Prahladh Harsha and G. Ramalingam (Eds.), "35th IARCS Annual Conference on Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS 2015)", published December 2015.
- Vol. 43: Thore Husfeldt and Iyad Kanj (Eds.), "10th International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC 2015)", published November 2015.
- Vol. 44: Salman Beigi and Robert Koenig (Eds.), "10th Conference on the Theory of Quantum Computation, Communication and Cryptography (TQC 2015)", published November 2015.