The OpenAccess Series in Informatics offers a venue for the Open Access and online publication of peer-reviewed proceedings based on international scientific events (workshops, symposia, conferences, ...) that took place outside of Schloss Dagstuhl.
- We charge an article-processing charge (APC) of currenty 15 EUR (net) to the editors of a volume. There are no submission fees for submitting a paper.
- Each volume is published on our publication server DROPS (http://drops.dagstuhl.de).
- Each article is published under a Creative Commons CC BY license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). The authors retain their copyright.
- Each volumes is assigned an ISBN.
- Each article is assigned a DOI and a URN.
- The digital archiving of each volume is done in cooperation with the Deutsche Nationalbibliothek/German National Library (http://www.dnb.de).
- Vol. 44: Proceedings of SynCoP 2015 (2nd International Workshop on Synthesis of Complex Parameters (SynCoP'15)), published December 2015.
- Vol. 49: Proceedings of ICCSW 2015 (2015 Imperial College Computing Student Workshop (ICCSW 2015)), published September 2015.
- Vol. 48: Proceedings of ATMOS 2015 (15th Workshop on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modelling, Optimization, and Systems (ATMOS 2015)), published September 2015.