The OpenAccess Series in Informatics offers a venue for the Open Access and online publication of peer-reviewed proceedings based on international scientific events (workshops, symposia, conferences, ...) that took place outside of Schloss Dagstuhl.
- We charge an article-processing charge (APC) of currently 15 EUR (net) to the editors of a volume. There are no submission fees for submitting a paper. For 2017 and 2018, the APC gets increased by 15 EUR (2017: 30 EUR, 2018: 45 EUR). Starting with 2019, the APC will be 60 EUR. The stepwise increase aims for a cost-covering APC. The transition from an APC of currently 15 EUR to an APC of 60 EUR is subsidized by the Heidelberg Institute of Theoretical Studies (HITS).
- Each volume is published on our publication server DROPS (http://drops.dagstuhl.de).
- Each article is published under a Creative Commons CC BY license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). The authors retain their copyright.
- Each volumes is assigned an ISBN.
- Each article is assigned a DOI and a URN.
- The digital archiving of each volume is done in cooperation with the Deutsche Nationalbibliothek/German National Library (http://www.dnb.de).
- Vol. 54: Proceedings of ATMOS 2016 (16th Workshop on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modelling, Optimization, and Systems (ATMOS 2016)), published August 2016.
- Vol. 50: Proceedings of SCOR 2016 (5th Student Conference on Operational Research (SCOR 2016)), published August 2016.
- Vol. 51: Proceedings of SLATE 2016 (5th Symposium on Languages, Applications and Technologies (SLATE'16)), published June 2016.