LITES publishes original articles on all aspects of embedded computer systems according to the principles of OpenAccess. The journal is published by the European Design and Automation Association (EDAA) \ EMbedded Systems Special Interest Group (EMSIG) and Schloss Dagstuhl -- Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik GmbH, Dagstuhl Publishing.
LITES aims at efficient reviewing procedures to ensure that articles are published within one year of submission. All LITES editors and reviewers respect the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) Code of Conduct for Journal Editors/Journal Publishers (see http://publicationethics.org). LITES will be published in one volume with 4 issues per year and is permanently open for submission.
All articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Germany license (CC BY 3.0 DE), i.e., the authors retain their copyright (see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/de/deed.en).
LITES web portal
Please visit the LITES web portal for more details and full access to all articles.
Most recent articles in LITES
- Sven Mallach. More General Optimal Offset Assignment. LITES, 2(1): 02:1-02:18, 2015-06-02. doi:10.4230/LITES-v002-i001-a002
- Jaume Abella, Enrico Mezzetti, Marco Ziccardi, Tullio Vardanega, Eduardo Quiñones, Francisco J. Cazorla. Randomized Caches Can Be Pretty Useful to Hard Real-Time Systems. LITES, 2(1): 01:1-01:10, 2015-03-23. doi:10.4230/LITES-v002-i001-a001
- Sanjoy K. Baruah, Zhishan Guo. Implementing Mixed-criticality Systems Upon a Preemptive Varying-speed Processor. LITES, 1(2): 03:1–03:19, 2014-11-17. doi:10.4230/LITES-v001-i002-a003
- Anas S. M. Toma, Jian-Jia Chen. Computation Offloading for Frame-Based Real-Time Tasks under Given Server Response Time Guarantees. LITES, 1(2): 02:1–02:21, 2014-11-14. doi:10.4230/LITES-v001-i002-a002
- Björn Bernhard Brandenburg. Blocking Optimality in Distributed Real-Time Locking Protocols. LITES, 1(2): 01:1-01:22, 2014-09-12. doi:10.4230/LITES-v001-i002-a001
LITES is generously sponsored by the following organizations: