- Vol. 7: Andrei Krokhin and Stanislav Zivny (Eds.), "The Constraint Satisfaction Problem: Complexity and Approximability", published February 2017.
- Vol. 6: Simon M. Lucas and Michael Mateas and Mike Preuss and Pieter Spronck and Julian Togelius (Eds.), "Artificial and Computational Intelligence in Games", published November 2013.
- Vol. 5: Phokion G. Kolaitis and Maurizio Lenzerini and Nicole Schweikardt (Eds.), "Data Exchange, Integration, and Streams", published October 2013.
The series Dagstuhl Follow-Ups is a new publication format which offers a frame for the publication of collections of peer-reviewed papers based on Dagstuhl Seminars.
- The reviewers will be appointed by the organizers of the Dagstuhl Seminar.
- The authors retain their copyrights (Creative Commons license).
- The publications are Open Access, i.e.,online and free of charge.
- The publications are indexed, e.g., at DBLP.
- Each volume of the series is assigned a ISBN.
- The Dagstuhl Follow-Ups series has a ISSN number.
- LaTeX style files for preparing the publication are provided.
Dagstuhl Follow-Ups : Last Update 23.05.2017, 08:53 o'clock