Fields of Duties
The Scientific Staff advises and supports the Directors concerning scientific and organizational questions. The principal tasks are the support of Dagstuhl Seminars, research prospects, public relations, bodies and boards, project works, benefit plans and quality control.
- since April 2004 member of the scientific staff of Schloss Dagstuhl - Leibniz Center for Informatics
- 1993 - 2004 research assistent at Technical University Berlin in the research group Theoretical Computer Science / Formal Specification
- member of the commission to develop a plan for affirmative action for women
- 1999 conferral of a doctorate (Dr.-Ing.) at Technical University Berlin;
Title of the thesis: GenGED - Visual Definition of Visual Languages based on Algebraic Graph Transformation
- 1985 - 1993 studies of computer science at Technical University Berlin
- 1993 diploma (MSc) in computer science
- 1985 - 2004 freelancer at the company MSB Software, Berlin
- 1976 - 1985 secretary and businesswoman in different companies (Hamm, Düsseldorf, Berlin)
- 1973 - 1976 education to a clerk in Hamm/Westfalen
Publications, projects, teaching
During the scientific work at TU-Berlin, Roswitha Bardohl was author and co-author of many publications. For an almost complete list of publications, an overview about projects and courses cf. Webpage at TU-Berlin.
- since 1990 member of the German Informatics Society (GI)