Project staff member "LZI+DBLP"
Fields of Duties
- since August 2011: Member of Schloss Dagstuhl - Leibniz Center for Informatics
- 2009: Ph.D. in computer science at the University of Paderborn. Title: Algorithms for the Bregman k-Median Problem
- 2007-2011: Participation in the DFG Priority Programme 1307 Algorithm Engineering. Project: Practical theory for clustering algorithms
- 2004-2011: Research assistant at the University of Paderborn, chair of Codes and Cryptography (Prof. Dr. Johannes Blömer)
- 1996-2003: Studies in mathematics (Diplom-Mathematiker) und computer science (Diplom-Informatiker) at the University of Paderborn, Faculty of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and Mathematics
- see DBLP