Fields of Duties
The Scientific Staff advises and supports the Directors concerning scientific and organizational questions. The principal tasks are the support of Dagstuhl Seminars, research prospects, public relations, bodies and boards, project works, benefit plans and quality control.
- Head of the Editorial Office of Dagstuhl Publishing.
- Coordinator of the third-party funded project LZI+DBLP.
- since 08.2009: Member of the scientific staff at Schloss Dagstuhl--Leibniz-Center for Informatics
- 2008/2009: Editor Applied Sciences/Computer Science at Birkhäuser Verlag AG (today: Springer Basel)
- 2008: PhD in Computer Science at the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg im Breisgau. Title: "SAT-based Verification: From Core Algorithms to Novel Applications Domains", see [here]
- 2004-2007: Member of the Transregional Collaborative Research Center (SFB/TR 14) "Automatic Verification and Analysis of Complex Systems", see [AVACS]
- 2000-2007: Researcher at the Chair of Computer Architecture headed by Professor Dr. Bernd Becker, see [IRA]
- 1994-2000: Studies in Computer Science (major) and Microsystems Technology (minor) at the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg im Breisgau, see [ALU/FAW]
Publications, projects, teaching
See [DBLP], [ACM Author Profile] and [Google Citations] .
- since 2000: member of Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI)
- since 2008: member of Association of Computing Machinery (ACM)
List of hyperlinkshttp://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/indices/a-tree/h/Herbstritt:Marc.html
Dr. Marc Herbstritt
Schloss Dagstuhl - Office
Campus, E 1.1, U13
Fon: + 49 (0)681 / 302 38 49
Fax : + 49 (0)681 / 302 43 97
Marc Herbstritt : Last Update 22.05.2013, 00:29 o'clock