Dagstuhl is located in southwest Germany, or to be more precise in northern Saarland, near the French and Luxembourg borders. Together with Lorraine, France and Luxembourg, Saarland forms the tri-country area called SaarLorLux.
How to Get to Dagstuhl
Information on Checking In, Accommodation, Your Stay at the Center, Equipment and Facilities Offered at the Center
- For participants of Dagstuhl Seminars and Perspectives Workshops
- For participants of other events
- Check-in normally takes place on Sundays, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., and on Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please drop us an e-mail if you plan on arriving outside of these times
- Weather (Nearest observation town: St. Wendel)
- Time at Dagstuhl (Central European Time, CET)
- Currency Converter (Currency in Germany is the EURO)
- Organisation and Addresses of the Center:
- Conference Center in Wadern: Schloss Dagstuhl
- Dagstuhl Office in Saarbrücken